skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Quelle Belle
Sunday, May 16, 2010
est-ce que je suis comme un chat?
I made baby tuna melts for dinner.
I wished I had a kitty-cat to lick the can clean.
photo courtesy of flickr.com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
The Past Has Yet to Come
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(30)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(7)
chère marée noir, j’en ai marre!
à l'école : "tout va être bien"
est-ce que je suis comme un chat?
The Newspapers
c'est ça que je veux te donne
fruits - légumes - qui sait?
pas mal de Paris, et Londres, et Edinburgh, et Edi...
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
Moi?
K.B.
KBC
No comments:
Post a Comment