But the hightlight of this week was: Violin Practice! She's taking violin classes and apparently doesn't enjoy them at all. Her parents, however, like any persevering and motivating parents, are encouraging (forcing) her to continue. I mean, they did buy a violin and pay for the classes, so I don't blame them. Plus, she's good at it! She taught me a thing or two when I tried to play myself for the first time ever in my life!
I've taken a video of her but this blogger program doesn't seem to want to download it, which is really "dommage" (too bad) for you people because I was really hoping to share it. Perhaps I'll figure something out soon to post the video....for now, the photo:
ha! she is so cute....I wish I could hear her little french voice
ReplyDeleteThats really cute, I'm glad you are having such an impact
ReplyDelete